1. Differentiate or Die! you want to Stand Out From the Pack. Don’t become another “me too” option for your prospects to settle on from. once you allow this to happen, you position yourself to compete only on price – a troublesome arena to play in.
2. you’re in Two Businesses… The Business of DELIVERING Your Products and Services and therefore the Business of selling Them. You’re more happy being an excellent marketer and have adequate ability at what your business delivers than have great ability at what your business delivers and be a mean marketer.
3. Know Thy Target Audience! Who exactly is your ideal customer? What do they appear like? Where do they hang out? what’s their deciding process? Keep drilling down until you’re crystal clear and may visualize them in your head. Then focus your marketing efforts directly at them.
4. the web is just Another Medium to succeed in Your audience – Don’t Be Intimidated by it! you are doing not got to be a computer guru to plug your business online. Nor does one got to go it alone. assistance is all around us, we just need to invite it.
5. Consistency Is Key! this is often where the old cliché “Out of sight out of mind” really holds true. you want to have consistency within the look, feel and frequency of delivery of your marketing efforts. This builds A level of comfort between you and your prospects and helps you maintain “top of mind” presence with them.
6. Apply the Rule of 5 to Your Marketing Efforts a day . plan to doing a minimum of 5 things per day to plug your business and see your business soar!
7. Have a Plan! Know the 5 W’s – Who, What, When Where, and Why of each marketing initiative you’re taking . increase that a prognosis for your marketing efforts and you’re golden!
8. Diversify Your Efforts! Don’t put all of your marketing eggs in one basket. Have multiple marketing tactics going in the least times in order that you usually have a bread-winning marketing tactic.
9. Tap Into Viral Marketing! Get others promoting and selling for you.
© 2005 Online Marketing Muscle — All Rights Reserved.