1. electronic device – This one is straightforward for offline marketing, just make certain to incorporate your URL, dot.com in your electronic device messages!
2. Address Labels – Again easy all of your outgoing mail for everything use your address labels for more offline marketing of your business and website!
3. Business Cards – Definitely use them, get within the habit of carrying them with you and pass them out “It Works”, you’ll even get you cards done on cd-roms!
4. Company vehicles – We all see vehicles with company names and telephone numbers on them driving our streets and motorways. this is often an excellent idea because it gives potential customers the prospect while out and close to study the corporate and also study the way to contact them should they have the service or product they provide at some stage within the future. I often wonder why more websites aren’t promoted during this way by simply adding the corporate website URL also, you actually should do that as a part of your Offline Marketing!
5. Flyers – Post flyers on free local bulletin boards (grocery stores, chain stores, shopping malls, laundromats, dry cleaners, etc.) print a flyer on bright yellow paper detailing your web address and your company. make certain to incorporate your email address, URL also as your telephone number! Tack the flyer to bulletin boards everywhere your town. Keep a supply in your car for handy offline marketing!
6. Freebies & Giveaways – This method may be a personal favorite of mine. It involves purchasing and distributing items like pencils, pens, t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, calendars, key-chains, bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets and therefore the like. of these items will have your URL, Logo, or Email address located somewhere on them helping to plug offline and attract people to your website.
7. Christmas Cards – Use your Christmas cards to all or any your customers also for offline marketing with all of your info URL, email and phone numbers!
8. Checks & Coupons – Again use all of your information when using coupons and have your company checks printed with this information!
9. Web decals – are a replacement , inexpensive and fun thanks to use offline marketing and attract attention to your website. People absolutely love them, and that they are very simple to use. Web decals are made from top quality vinyl and printed with state of the art digital equipment. Display your website address and more in bold white or black & white letters. People stick them everywhere. In your car windows, store, office and residential windows, anywhere with glass!
10. Word of Mouth – easiest and a really viral sort of offline marketing, your happy customers and friends just pass it on!
11. Fax cover sheets – (many people forget this one for offline marketing!)
12. Personal brochures – about you and your company!
13. Printed Material – Print your URL (Web site address) everywhere you print your business name. Including business cards, fliers, signage, ads, product tags, labels, craft show directories (in shows you’ll be attending) and anywhere else your business name is printed!
14. Newspapers, classifieds and related magazines – The medium which incorporates newspapers, journals and magazines is another avenue where your can have your URL exposed for everybody to ascertain . it is best first to start out advertising your products, services and URL in local newspapers then if successful continue onto regional and national publications. If you cannot afford the common graphical advertisement as seen throughout newspapers and journals associated with your industry don’t be concerned as most of those publications have classified advertisement sections. advertisements allow you to succeed in a targeted audience very cheaply with an easy short message and in fact your URL is included in there somewhere too again an excellent source of offline marketing for your business!
15. Press releases – Press releases using them for offline marketing and promotion. Press releases or news releases as they’re sometimes known are newsworthy stories about your business that you simply send to varied sections of the media. These sections of the media must be associated with your industry for you to possess any chance of success. Newsworthy stories are stories which readers of the media publications you undergo could be curious about .
If the journalist reads it and likes it he or she may publish it or a number of its contents in his or her publication, if this happens you’re on to a winner because the general public generally are far more aware of a news article than a clear old overvalued advertisement. this might mean they’ll enquire about or maybe purchase your products or services.
Using press releases for offline marketing of your website uses an equivalent principals, if it’s newsworthy release it. Newsworthy events for websites include website launches, website re launches and new online services among other items. Also don’t forget online press releases!
16. I. ID-It Plates – These Elegant mini-Billboards promote YOU three hundred and sixty five days a year, enhance the looks of your vehicles, last for years and most vital , offer you literally many Impressions and affordable offline marketing over their lifetime.
Conclusion – albeit your business only exits within the virtual world you want to realize all of your customers live and always will sleep in the physical world and thus are often reached far better from the physical world. The moral of the story isn’t ever ditch the offline marketing and promotion of your website. Your success or failure could depend upon it!